Format #1 – The Superbike Camp at COTA (Circuit of the Americas)
This is our flagship event that promises an unforgettable experience. With four groups, each comprising 44 riders, and dynamic 20-minute sessions, you'll have ample opportunity to hone your skills on the renowned track.
- Love to Ride – Beginner to Intermediate riders: Everyone is welcome, whether it's your first time on the track or you have some experience but are not aiming to "win the track day." We allow courteous passing within the group, and our events are kept uncrowded to provide ample space for you to enjoy your day. As long as you follow "The Golden Rules," you are welcome in this group.
- Respect the Craft – Intermediate and Up Riders: This group is for riders who are serious about improving their skills, focusing on lap times, and seeking expert-level racers as coaches. Whether you're a solid B group - L2 rider or a novice racer, we can pair you with a mentor who can help you shave off those extra seconds from your lap times.
- Experienced: This group is intended for riders who have participated in numerous track days, possess solid knowledge of track riding, and do not require intensive coaching. They simply want to enjoy riding. Control riders will be available during the first session for lead-follow. Riders in this group must have a minimum lap time of sub 2:50.
- Advanced: As the name suggests, this group is exclusively for riders who can achieve a lap time of sub 2:35 at Circuit of the Americas. Riders who are observed to be off pace will be monitored and, if necessary, moved to another group.
Included Services with your Superbike Camp Reservation:
- Love to Ride and Respect the Craft: 4:1 Coaching by the most experienced race mentors available at any camp or school.
- Video Review of your Training
- Garage Space with Power Included
- Water and Hydration Team: They provide snacks, water, electrolyte tabs, liquid IV, and in the afternoon, electrolyte ice pops will be delivered.
- CMRA Race School Available via Von Hertell Race Services